SEPTEMBER 15, 2023
RIYADH ELM UNIVERSITY, AN NAMATHAJIYAH CAMPUS
- Evaluate the ability to restore endodontically treated teeth.
- Review the treatment options and the available materials.
- Understand and practice A to Z post and core.
- Discussion about the indications and contraindications of direct and indirect post and core.
- Practice preparation for direct fiber post and indirect casted post.
- Decision-making criteria and guidelines to restore the tooth.
- To choose the correct cementation techniques and to understand the steps of cementation.
- Undergrad Students / Dental Interns.
- Postgraduate Residents.
- General Dental Practitioners.
- Undergrad Students / Dental Interns: 1150 SR.
- Postgraduate Residents / General Dental Practitioners: 1300 SR.